人事アドバイザー/ HR Advisor
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Briana Long
掲載日 2018/12/11 2018-12-11media 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A prominent publishing company is looking for an HR Advisor. This position will be responsible for supporting the management team in a wide variety of HR functions. This position will be involved in recruitment, HR planning, training, compensation and benefits, employee management, etc.
- Support planning and change management for the company
- Participate in meetings with management in order to understand the company’s HR needs and provide advice regarding HR matters
- Implement recruitment strategies to meet staffing requirements for each work group
- Carry out contract negotiations for the employee benefit program
- Identify programs that have a positive effect on employee relations
- Implement HR policies regarding wage and salary, incentive schemes, performance appraisals, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, a related field or equivalent education or experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Understanding of Japanese or South Korean employment regulations is a plus
- Fluent level Japanese; business level English
About the Company:
A publishing company which also provides business research and risk management services, this company maintains a large database of legal information and public records. Their innovative services have been the recipient of multiple awards.
人事, 労務, 給与, 給料, 福利厚生, 人材開発, トレーニング, 研修, 総務, 採用, 人材紹介, リクルート, リクルートメント, リクルーティング, リクルーター