フューチャーリーダーズプログラム/ Future Leaders Programme
給与 Up to ¥6,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Ayateru Maeda
掲載日 2018/12/08 2018-12-08manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A global pharmaceutical company is recruiting for a member of the Future Leaders Programme with a good command of both Japanese and English. The successful candidate will be expected to manage and prioritize multiple projects as assigned by the HR function leaders.
- Manage projects and set priorities to tasks
- Conduct research, analyze results and report findings
- Participate in the company’s HR Future Leaders Programme initiatives
- Bachelors’ degree or higher
- Experience in human resources
- Advanced verbal and written proficiency in both English and Japanese
- Flexibility to relocate
About the Company:
A global pharmaceutical company at the forefront of research and development of a diverse range of products in the consumer healthcare industry. Based in Europe, their portfolio of offerings includes medicines, vaccines, and a wide range of consumer brands that are distributed all over the world.
人事, 労務, 給与, 給料, 福利厚生, 人材開発, トレーニング, 研修, 総務, 採用