人事ゼネラリスト/ HR Generalist
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Shunsuke Takamatsu
掲載日 2018/11/28 2018-11-28manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A global technology company is seeking an HR Generalist with experience in talent acquisition and training. The successful candidate will be responsible for talent acquisition and training-related topics as well as the implementation and coordination of HR projects.
- Shorten the hiring lead time, optimize hiring costs, and improve hiring quality
- Improve the recruitment process and manage vendors
- Collect annual training plans
- Implement the training curriculum
- Manage training records
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing training methods
- Ad-hoc tasks as needed such as cooperating with HRBPS on strategies, policies, frameworks etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferably in HR Management or a related discipline
- 5+ years’ HR talent acquisition or training experience, preferably in an industrial and/or multinational company
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Business acumen
- Proficiency in English
About the Company:
Headquartered in Europe, this multinational company provides technology engineering services in over 30 countries across four continents. The company has a strong presence in Asia and it is actively looking to expand its operations in Japan.
人事, 労務, 福利厚生, 人材開発, トレーニング, 研修, 総務, 採用, 人材紹介, リクルート, human resources, ベンダーマネージメント