人事エグゼクティブ/ HR Executive
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Jacky Chong
掲載日 2018/11/19 2018-11-192019-01-18 fashion 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A large fashion company is looking for an HR executive. This position will be responsible for a variety of HR activities. This is a great chance to advance your HR career in the exciting fashion industry.
- Handle a spectrum of HR activities such as recruitment, payroll, training, compensation and benefits, etc.
- Maintain familiarity with Japanese labour laws and make contracts with the staff
- Facilitate good communication among all levels of the staff
- Ensure effective recruitment by establishing a recruitment and selection system
- Ensure retention and continuing talent development by establishing an effective talent management program and succession plan
- Maintain the employee database
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in HR management, business studies, administration, management, or equivalent
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Japanese citizenship or relevant residence status.
- Understanding of HR activities such as payroll, HR legislation, processes, training, recruiting, social insurance, labour contracts
- Business level Japanese and English is required; Chinese is a plus
About the Company:
A company in the fashion and apparel industry, this company brings great designs to customers. With over a hundred designers and retail locations in the thousands, this company is positioned for success.
人事, 労務, 給与, 給料, 福利厚生, 人材開発, トレーニング, 研修, 総務, 採用, 人材紹介, リクルート, リクルートメント, リクルーティング, リクルーター