人事ゼネラリスト/ HR Generalist
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Zach Takano
掲載日 2018/09/26 2018-09-262018-11-25 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A company which provides industrial coating products for a wide variety of industries is searching for a new HR Generalist. The individual in this role will oversee a variety of HR services including payroll management, labour standard management, compensation and benefit management, people management, and budget management.
- Administer payroll, compensation, and benefits processes, ensuring compliance with Japanese tax laws and regulations
- Ensure compliance to labour laws and regulations
- Serve as the country representative for the employee health and assistance program
- Conduct recruitment, training, performance management, and employee outreach
- Follow the global guidelines to work out an HR budget and provide guidance to line managers
- Other ad-hoc tasks such as report submission, vendor and supplier management, communicating with external HR consultants, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification
- 5+ years of HR experience
- Detailed knowledge of Japanese employment and labour laws
- Basic accounting skills are a plus
- Business level English (TOEIC 730+)
About the Company:
An industrial coating leader, this global company has over 100 years of experience in the industry and serves customers in the industrial, transportation, and automotive industries.
人事, 労務, 給与, 給料, 福利厚生, 人材開発, トレーニング, 研修, 総務, 採用, 人材紹介, リクルート, リクルートメント, リクルーティング, リクルーター