人事スペシャリスト/ HR Specialist
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Jacky Chong
掲載日 2018/09/25 2018-09-252018-11-24 consultancy 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
An American management consulting company is searching for an HR specialist. The person in this role will support the company’s internal teams and oversee HR programs such as recruiting, talent development, staffing, and performance analysis. This is a great time to advance your career with a global company.
- Work with the global generalist HR team to support HR activities including HR projects, employee relations, communication, on-boarding, recruitment, termination, etc.
- Serve as an advisor for employees concerning HR matters
- Maintain employee data with the HR information system
- Coordinate recruitment events with universities
- Participate in office committees and office team-building activities
- Maintain good relations with HR constituents, HR customers, HR teams, and HR leadership
- Bachelor’s degree of higher in HR, industrial psychology, or related field
- 5+ years of HR work experience
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- SAP Experience is a plus
About the Company:
Headquartered in the US, this company is a leader in the management consulting business. This company’s commitment to quality consultation for pharmaceuticals, biotech, healthcare, and agribusiness has allowed it to expand across the globe. This company has won awards labelling it as a great place for employees to work.
人事, 労務, 給与, 給料, 福利厚生, 人材開発, トレーニング, 研修, 総務, 採用, 人材紹介, リクルート, リクルートメント, リクルーティング, リクルーター