給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Haruka Takashima
A speciality chemical manufacturer is searching for an individual with HR experience to join them as the HR Manager. In this role, you will manage the full range of HR activities including training, staffing and compensation among others.
- Manage all HR activities including staffing, employee relations, performance management, compensation, benefits and training; ensure the site’s compliance with regulations affecting labour practices
- Lead training across site to enhance skill levels of the workforce, thereby contributing to the organization’s overall effectiveness; participate in the delivery of the company’s training
- Implement local compensation systems and processes that attract, retain and motivate employees
- Provide guidance in the employee relations area, promoting open communications and a positive work environment; work with employees and managers to ensure an understanding of roles and responsibilities, effective performance appraisals and career development
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ HR experience; proven leadership skills
- Knowledge of the human resources function with a particular focus on training, staffing employee relations, compensation and benefits administration
- Knowledge of HRIS systems and applications
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
About the Company:
A global specialty chemicals organization, this company produces a number of specialised products from dozens of manufacturing facilities across the world. Employing thousands of specialists worldwide, this award winning organization continues to be a leader in its field.
人事, ヒューマンリソース, トレーニング, 報酬