Manager, Employee Engagement/マネージャーエンプロイーエンゲージメント
給与 ¥10000000 - ¥15000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mitchell Goddard
A famous international insurance group is searching for a talented communications professional with experience in public relations. In the position of Manager, Employee Engagement, you will manage internal communications throughout Japan.
- Develop and deliver a strong, coordinated and cohesive communications strategy to engage all employees of the company within Japan
- Act as a business partner and senior counsel to executives both in facilitating their communications to employees as well as creating and delivering a relevant communications strategy for senior leadership in Japan
- Oversee and manage the performance of a team of four with responsibility for enhancing employee engagement across the entire Japan organization
- Closely oversee and support the delivery of effective and engaging communications to all members of the Japan distribution channels
- Work closely with the group manager of external communications to identify and deliver relevant speaking platforms and media opportunities to promote the company’s expertise in human resources
- 10+ years’ experience in communications/public relations; advertising, branding integrated communications and new media experience is a plus
- Experience working with senior executives and providing communication counsel/strategy
- Experience with traditional communications channels, new media channels and social media with demonstrated results
About the Company:
One of the largest providers of insurance and employee benefit programs worldwide, this company services tens of millions of customers across the globe. A highly recognizable brand, this company has a large presence in Japan.
人材開発, 人事, 人事企画, エンプロイーリレーションズ