Area HR Manager/エリア人事マネージャー
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Michael Thompson
Rare opportunity to join a leading global fashion retailer as Area HR Manager. You are a talented professional with prior experience in a similar role ready to make full use of your HR expertise. This position works in the areas of recruitment, training, development, and employee relations.
- Recruitment – monitor future needs, follow-up with specific sourcing activities, and apply appropriate assessment tools
- Training – plan and organize introduction trainings for sales advisors for new and existing stores, monitor area needs, and execute option trainings
- Development – monitor and ensure that all employees have at least one dialogue talk per year, establish development plans, and implement a succession plan
- Employee relations – support store management teams during challenging situations with employees, take measures to prevent employee issues, and analyse staff rotation
- Prior similar experience
- Strong communication skills
- A proactive mindset
About the Company:
A world-leading fashion company with thousands of stores across numerous international markets and the ideal place for skilled professionals to pursue a career within the fashion industry, from sales reps and business analysts to visual merchandisers and store managers. They offer a fresh, modern line of seasonal clothing for men, women, and children, and are rapidly expanding and ready to take on new challenges. To this end, they want to hire more great people to add to their dynamic international workforce.
リテール, hr, 日用消費財, HRビジネスパートナー, ヒューマンリソース, ER, エンプロイーリレーションズ