給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント William Gambrel
A utilities company is recruiting for the role of HR Generalist, a position that requires an individual with prior experience and strong interpersonal skills to carry out such tasks as recruitment, advertising, handling pension fund, and much more. This position offers you the chance to showcase your complete skillset in a dynamic environment.
- Advertise all job roles
- Carry out recruitment tasks
- Ensure that employees receive adequate reviews of their performance
- Ensure a consistent and fair approach to all aspects of human resources
- Handle pension fund, social insurance, labor insurance, etc.
- Create regular HR reports
- Update contracts and ensure amendments to contracts are signed
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with labour laws
- Familiarity with HR processes and procedures
About the Company:
A multinational utilities company, this organization is headquartered in North America and operates in all corners of the globe. The company delivers services and projects in the areas of nuclear design, power delivery and generation, renewable energy, and licensing services. With over 25 years’ experience in the industry and a track record of various awards and achievements, this is a winning company to join.
トレーニング, リクルーター, 人事, HRビジネスパートナー, hr, ヒューマンリソース, エンプロイーリレーションズ, 報酬･福利厚生担当スタッフ