給与 ¥7000000 - ¥9000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Shunsuke Takamatsu
A medical devices company is looking for an experienced professional to join them as HR Generalist, a role that requires an individual with at least 5 years’ experience supporting HR processes. Primary duties include partnering with management, leading HR business processes, and collaborating with business partners.
- Lead HR business processes, partner with management to provide HR solutions, and support staffing and recruitment processes
- Collaborate with business partners to resolve issues in a creative, responsive, and proactive manner
- Represent management in investigating, answering, and settling grievances
- Perform administrative work such as maintaining HR systems/databases, records, and postings, ensuring compliance and integrity
- Assist with performance management and employee relations (policies, procedures, and interpretation)
- A university degree (BA) in human resources, or related field/equivalent experience
- At least 5 years’ experience supporting HR-related processes and programs, 3 years of which in an HR generalist role (employee relations, performance management, etc.), or equivalent experience
- The ability to research and analyse various kinds of data
- Must be able to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems
- Proficient in HRIS and Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
About the Company:
A global medical devices company, this organization is responsible for the development, manufacture, and distribution of medical equipment used in the areas of pain treatment, cardiology, and more. With operations across much of North America and other international regions, the company succeeds in delivering equipment used widely by hospitals, clinics, and other medical professionals.
トレーニング, 研修, リクルーター, 人事, HRビジネスパートナー, hr, ヒューマンリソース, ヘルスケア, 製薬業界, エンプロイーリレーションズ, 医療機器, 報酬･福利厚生担当スタッフ