給与 ¥12000000 - ¥14000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Shunsuke Takamatsu
A trusted name in medical devices and health care products is seeking an experienced HR Consultant. This exciting role will see you partnering closely with business leaders across all functions to provide support primarily in the areas of talent management, leadership coaching, and capability building.
- Partner with business/function leaders as assigned on a periodic basis, ensuring in-depth connections with and knowledge of the business and operating environment
- Create and implement organization and talent strategies in support of business strategies to ensure a robust pipeline of talent
- Work with business/function leaders to build commercial/functional leadership capability
- Provide group and one-on-one coaching with managers and employees to support leadership development
- Facilitate an engaged and high performing work culture
- A bachelor’s degree in HR or related human science
- 3-5 years’ related experience
- Certification in people/organization profiling/diagnostic tools (e.g., MBTI, HBDI) preferred
- A strong team play able to partner effectively and influence at all levels
- A change management champion
About the Company:
This company is a leading manufacturer of health care products and medical devices, and offers tremendous career opportunities and employs talented professionals who are drawn to its innovation and expertise. A globally recognized brand with career opportunities at every stage of your career.
ヘルスケア, グローバルカンパニー, 人事スタッフ, 採用担当スタッフ, 医療機器, トレーニングスタッフ, 研修･人事開発スタッフ, 人事ビジネスパートナー