給与 ¥6000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント William Gambrel
A multinational employment and professional services organization is currently searching for an experienced HR professional to join their international team as the HR Manager. This is an exciting chance to use your talent for leadership and strong employment law knowledge in a growing international firm.
- Guide and manage the overall director of HR services, policies and programs for the company
- Interpret, administer and maintain human resources compliance programs and procedures locally and occasionally for international operations
- Perform vendor management
- Work on large and small scale projects related HR administration
- Provide outstanding customer service in a highly decentralized and fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5+ years’ experience in human resources; 5+ years’ experience managing employee relations issues
- Strong leadership, written and verbal communications as well as organizational planning and problem solving ability
- Strong knowledge of employment law
- Staffing and HRIS management experience strong preferred
About the Company:
An international employment and staffing agency, this overseas based company provides staffing solutions and professional services to companies across the world. Continually evolving over its time in the marketplace, this company now operates a global network with a diverse range of offerings.