Assistant Manager, HR/アシスタントマネージャー, HR
給与 ¥8000000 - ¥12000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Monica Takahashi
A global clothing brand is searching for an experienced HR professional with a broad range of HR experiences to join them as the Assistant Manager, HR. In this position, you will oversee HR processes while making use of your strong English skills in a global company.
- Implement a talent management process focusing on talent on and off-boarding, development and performance management
- Develop and execute engagement actions, team building activities, recognition, rewards, wealth programs, etc.
- Schedule and implement learning and development programs upon global/regional/local initiatives; conduct employee surveys and facilitate/execute action planning, engagement surveys, new employee opinion surveys, exit surveys and retail surveys
- Ensure all areas of the company are compliance with labor laws and maintain a healthy relationship with the labor union
- Manage the organization’s employee communication and ER (employee relations); provide quality personnel admin services to all employees and maintain data updates on HRIS, personnel files, records, audit, policy and compliance as well as health and safety
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years’ HR experience; 2+ years’ HR operations management experience in a matrix organization
- Recruiting, C&B, rewards, labor relations, training and vendor management experience
- Strong communication skills in both Japanese and English
About the Company:
An international clothing retailer, this company is a globally recognized icon in the fashion industry. With thousands of stores worldwide and a long history of success, this company is set to hold its position as an enduring, respected global institution.
ファッション, 人事, 人事マネージャー, オペレーション, 人材開発