タレントアクイジションリーダー/ Talent Acquisition Leader
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Natsu Ikegaya
掲載日 2019/01/19 2019-01-192019-03-20 medical-and-nursing 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 JPY 15000000 15000000 15000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A large biomedical organization is looking for a Talent Acquisition Leader. This position will work with senior management, business partners, talent agents, team members, and others to meet the company’s talent acquisition needs. This role will uphold quality standards, procedures and policies within the company’s talent acquisition activities.
- Participate in the development and implementation of key programs in alignment with global and regional needs
- Execute recruitment strategies in Japan
- Provide leadership to recruitment process outsourcing team and talent acquisition operations
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers
- Lead executive level hiring
- Organize pre-employment testing, background checking, cross-border transfers, etc.
- Use metrics to analyse the effectiveness of recruitment programs
- 10+ years’ experience in Talent Acquisition or HR, with a focus on recruitment
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Understanding of Japanese staffing and talent management best practices
- Experience with a HR reports, HR statistics, staffing sourcing channels; systems; methodologies, analytics, reporting dashboards, etc.
- Excellent PC skills with intermediate Microsoft Office Proficiency
- English communication skills (written and spoken)
About the Company:
A global biomedical company, whose mission is to improve human well-being through innovative engineering solutions. Through adherence to its mission and high valuation of employees this company has become a global leader in the biomedical industry
人事, 労務, 給与, 給料, 福利厚生, 人材開発, トレーニング, 研修, 総務, 採用, 人材紹介, リクルート, リクルートメント, リクルーティング, リクルーター