シニアタレントアクイジション/ Senior Talent Acquisition
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Natsu Ikegaya
掲載日 2018/11/29 2018-11-29logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A prominent logistics organisation is searching for a Senior Talent Acquisition Professional. This position will oversee recruiting activities, training, etc. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a global company.
- Conduct recruiting activities for regular employees
- Conduct training and development for hiring managers
- Expand direct sourcing for warehouse workers
- Manage temporary staff
- Collaborate with HR and site managers, operations manager and APAC HR
- Plan company branding activities with APAC HR, recruiting agencies, etc.
- Effectively manage team members
- Bachelor’s degree or higher or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience at a recruiting firm or in-house staffing, along with people management experience
- Experience conducting interviews for middle to senior positions
- Experience in an international work environment
- Vendor management skills
- Business level proficiency in Japanese and English
About the Company:
One of the world’s largest logistics organisations, this company provides solutions across the entire supply chain on a global scale. Operating in dozens of countries through a workforce of tens of thousands, this company continues to be a global leader.
人事,トレーニング, 研修, 総務, 採用, 人材紹介, リクルート, リクルートメント, リクルーティング, リクルーター