人事スペシャリスト/ HR Specialist
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Briana Long
掲載日 2018/11/29 2018-11-292019-01-28 medical-and-nursing 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A health product manufacturing group is looking for an HR specialist. This position will be a dual role that will manage the recruiting process and conduct talent development for the company’s employees.
- Conduct recruiting and on boarding activities including producing job ads, managing job boards, screening resumes, answering candidate queries, job fairs, etc.
- Carry out training activities such as determining training requirements, producing teaching plans, creating materials, orientation, running training courses, etc.
- Ad-hoc responsibilities such as processing mail, distributing documents, communicating with vendors, maintaining computer system data, etc.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Native level Japanese; basic English proficiency or higher (reading and spoken)
About the Company:
A manufacturer of a wide range of health products, this organization produces equipment and supplements among other products sold to medical professionals and private consumers.
人事, 労務, 給与, 給料, 福利厚生, 人材開発, トレーニング, 研修, 総務, 採用, 人材紹介, リクルート, リクルートメント, リクルーティング, リクルーター