人事リクルーター/ HR Recruiter
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Zach Takano
掲載日 2018/11/27 2018-11-272019-01-26 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global packaging product manufacturer is looking for an experienced HR Recruiter. This position will be responsible for the full regional recruitment process in Japan. This is a great opportunity to advance your recruiting career with a global company.
- Manage the full recruitment process to ensure effective placement of talent in Japan
- Build and maintain a strong business knowledge in order to formulate strong talent attraction strategies
- Cooperate with hiring managers and build strong relationships with internal clients
- Manage relationships with third party vendors
- Oversee recruiting activities such as sourcing, CV screening, interviews, following ups, closings,
- Create competitive offer recommendations to hiring managers and manage offer negotiations
- Maintain the candidate database and applicant tracking system accurately
- Maintain an understanding of legal regulations regarding contracts, visas, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field such as HR or business administration
- 5+ years in a corporate recruiting role
- Experience working with agencies or consulting firms is a plus
About the Company:
An international manufacturer of packaging products for foods and beverages with operations in more than 170 countries and a global workforce of over 25,000. The company is well-known for safe, quality products achieved through their dedication to excellent customer service.
人事,研修, 総務, 採用, 人材紹介, リクルート, リクルートメント, リクルーティング, リクルーター