リクルーティングマネージャー/ Recruiting Manager
給与 Negotiable based on experienceFULL_TIME
担当コンサルタント Ayateru Maeda
掲載日 2018/11/08 2018-11-082019-01-07 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002
A company servicing the construction industry is searching for a Recruiting Manager. This position will ensure quality in carrying out a variety of recruiting activities. This is a great chance to advance your career with a global company.
- Cooperate closely with line managers to understand their hiring needs
- Develop and execute recruiting strategies to support the company’s business goals
- Develop and maintain effective recruiting channels, including agencies and direct sourcing, while improving efficiency in the recruitment pipeline
- Ensure quality in sourced candidates and achieve recruiting KPIs
- Provide guidance and training for recruiters and hiring managers
- Prepare and adhere to recruiting budgets
- Support the company’s brand and recruitment activities through events and digital marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years relevant HR experience in a multinational company
- People management experience
- Native level Japanese; business level English
About the Company:
A company with a long history, this company is responsible for a variety of products and software that are respected within the construction industry. With thousands of employees in over 100 countries this company has a bright future ahead.
人事,リクルート, リクルートメント, リクルーティング, リクルーター