タレントアクイジションスペシャリスト/ Talent Acquisition Specialist
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Monica Takahashi
掲載日 2018/06/283-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A major multinational luxury goods group is looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Specialist for their HR team. In this role you will drive candidate assessment and ensure there is a strong pipeline of candidates to support the company’s business operations in Japan.
- Manage the candidate sourcing process from initial briefing to shortlisting
- Use internal channels to proactively search for candidates for both current and future recruitment needs
- Collaborate with hiring managers to define the sourcing strategy for each role
- Advertise vacancies both internally and externally, monitoring the effectiveness of each sourcing channel and taking alternative actions when necessary
- Appropriately screen candidates using both pre-assessment tools and initial phone/Skype interviews
- Direct sourcing experience through the use of online channels and Boolean methodology
- Project and change management experience
- Native level Japanese; fluency in English
About the Company:
A group with a large impact in the luxury goods industry, this European company operates many prestigious, internationally recognized brands. Operating a stable branch of operations in Japan, this company is set to continue enjoying both domestic and international success.
人事, human resources, 採用, 人材紹介, リクルート, リクルートメント, リクルーティング, リクルーター, ソーシング