タレントアクイジションマネージャー/ Talent Acquisition Manager
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Tomoyuki Natsume
掲載日 2018/06/133-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A leading multinational chemical company is looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to lead talent acquisition activities in Japan. The successful candidate will work closely with business leaders, hiring managers, HRBPs, and the regional talent acquisition team to drive innovative and strategic talent acquisition activities.
- Formulate a talent acquisition strategy that serves business needs and provides sufficient candidate pools
- Drive economic and operational efficiency while maintaining quality talent acquisition services
- Develop and manage multiple talent acquisition channels for both direct and indirect sourcing
- Implement innovative ideas to develop sourcing channels
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and manage external vendors based on results and quality
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ talent acquisition experience either in-house or with a recruiting agency
- Native level Japanese; proficiency in English
About the Company:
A global chemical company offering a wide portfolio of chemicals, raw materials, plastics, and numerous other products. With a long and successful history in Japan, their research and development department focuses on meeting the challenges of the future.
人事, human resources, 採用, 人材紹介, リクルート, リクルートメント, リクルーティング, リクルーター, ベンダーマネージメント, 経営, ビジネス