給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Jacky Chong
掲載日 2018/05/293-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A leading online travel firm is searching for an experienced recruiter. In this role you will manage the end-to-end recruitment process for various departments across Tokyo and greater Japan.
- Meet hiring targets and ensure both candidates and hiring managers are satisfied
- Build, execute, and measure innovative sourcing strategies to attract top talent and build strong pipelines
- Create weekly hiring plans and track progress through reports
- Maintain recruitment databases with a focus on data integrity
- Proactively understand and partner with the business units you are responsible for and tailor recruitment processes accordingly
- Actively help promote the company in Japan via social media, events, campus talks, job fairs, etc.
- 3+ years’ recruitment experience in a fast growing multinational environment, preferably in e-commerce
- Agency and/or in-house recruitment experience
- Experience with both high volume recruitment as well as specialist searches
- Strong business acumen and broad HR knowledge
- Advanced proficiency in both English and Japanese
About the Company:
A global e-commerce business focused on travel solutions, this company has been servicing customers around the world since its origin. Now commanding a sprawling online empire that processes hundreds of thousands of transactions a day, this company is a true success story of the digital age.
人事, 採用, 人材紹介, リクルート, リクルートメント, リクルーティング, リクルーター, 経営, ビジネス