給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Michael Thompson
A global leader in the e-commerce industry is now seeking an experienced professional with experience handling the full cycle of recruitment process. As a Recruiter, you will execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management
- Conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting
- Articulate a plan with deliverables in writing including timelines and a formal tracking process
- Participate in special recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, development of internal sources of talent, and management of top performers
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years’ progressive recruiting experience handling full life cycle of recruiting at a corporate and/or search firm environment
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive internet research, networking event, etc. is a must
- Previous experience working in an international environment is a plus
- Leadership experience managing recruiters and coordinators is highly preferred
- Professional HR related knowledge and a proven ability to communicate with employees of all levels
About the Company:
An international e-commerce and cloud computing company, this organization is one of the largest and most successful internet companies in the world. With a vast network of operations stretching across the globe, this organization continues to grow through its highly successful e-commerce model.