Talent Sourcing Specialist/人材開発スペシャリスト
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Jacky Chong
Outstanding opportunity to join a global outsourcing company as Talent Sourcing Specialist. The successful applicant will have prior experience creating candidate market research and a strong online network of talent. Primary responsibilities include acting as the key point of contact for the recruitment team and partnering with client demand specialists.
- Work with the Japan recruitment director and Japan sourcing lead to deliver to the country’s sourcing strategy
- Source candidates through various direct methods such as job boards, employee referrals, alumni, social media channels, etc.
- Provide external marketplace intelligence to recruitment candidate management specialists and business stakeholders
- Work closely with the offshore sourcing team to proactively develop candidate pipelines to meet business needs
- A bachelor’s degree
- Fluent English and Japanese
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience conducting candidate market research used for recruitment purposes
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience candidate sourcing and scouting
About the Company:
A successful management and outsourcing company, headquartered overseas with an expansive global reach, helping clients improve their performance for decades. Buoyed by their extensive know-how and comprehensive capabilities across multiple industries, they continue to remain the go-to firm for clients who seek quality and excellence in marketing, retail analytics, and more.
HRBP, 人事, リクルート, 採用