給与 ¥8000000 - ¥13000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Shunsuke Takamatsu
A world-leading pharmaceutical company is looking for an English speaking HR professional to join the team as Recruiting Manager. The open-minded, innovative candidate will take the lead in maximizing the company's ability to attract and recruit talent while building a strong rapport with partners in assigned regional areas and countries.
- Interpret internal employment demands and translate them into timely, results-driven action items
- Develop and implement both global and local recruiting programs ensuring effectiveness, consistency, and compliance
- Provide strategic input and serve as the primary source of staffing and recruiting strategy, consultation, and education
- Drive recruiting metrics to ensure candidate pipeline is sufficient to hit hiring targets
- Build a strong rapport with partners in the assigned regional areas and countries; cultivate working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, including hiring managers, business leaders, HR colleagues, recruitment suppliers/agencies, etc.
- A bachelor’s degree or above plus a minimum of 10 years’ recruiting experience within an MNC; head hunting background is a plus
- A proven track record of both senior level recruitment and volume hiring project experience; APAC region support experience is a plus
- A strong logical thinker
- A proven ability to manage multiple stakeholders and prioritize tasks under a tight schedule
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
About the Company:
A chemical and pharmaceutical firm that has continued to evolve and take on new challenges, with 40,000 employees worldwide and a diverse product range. This company would like to meet with candidates who have a positive attitude and strong team work spirit. In return they provide a supportive environment where you will work alongside other dedicated, talented professionals.