給与 ¥7000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Shunsuke Takamatsu
A new Recruiter role has opened up at a global research company. The ideal candidate must be familiar with basic technical/engineering recruitment and will be tasked with driving people and organizational capability through talent sourcing.
- Actively source and fill open requisitions in a timely and cost effective manner
- Identify and anticipate the needs of hiring managers; develop a talent pipeline to effectively fill positions in a timely manner
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition Manager to identify, evaluate, select, and manage 3rd party recruitment agencies
- Screen, identify, and shortlist potential talent for various positions and move them towards a successful recruitment outcome
- Advise and educate Hiring Manager on recruitment processes and procedures
- A minimum of 3-5 years' recruitment experience in a commercial company (industry open but high tech/biotech/engineering and/or manufacturing environment preferred
- Must be familiar with basic technical/engineering recruitment
- Native level Japanese with strong written and spoken English
- A bachelor's degree with basic knowledge of labor laws and general HR policies
About the Company:
This research company, through its innovative science solutions, is committed to making the world a cleaner, safer place. This is a great opportunity to join a vibrant team of talented professionals and make a positive impact on the local/global environment.