給与 ¥4000000 - ¥6000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Tyler Adams
An HR Generalist role has arisen at a global retail company. Seeking a strong candidate with prior experience within the HR field willing to put his/her local labor law knowledge to good use and assist in all efforts to establish, implement, and update HR processes that will contribute to the development of the business and its people.
- Serve as a partner to managers in implementing and carrying out various activities including recruitment, introduction process, salary review/retention process, etc.
- Coach, advise, update, and train managers/co-workers in all HR policies, procedures, and programs
- Support co-workers in questions related to employment and development; ensure that country specific labor laws are followed
- Lead location HR initiatives to attract, retain, and motivate co-workers
- Foster an environment conducive to inclusiveness and diversity
- A university degree (pedagogic, HR, or economics related) or equivalent work experience
- 3 years' experience working within the HR field
- Excellent knowledge of local labor laws
- Energetic with a collaborative work approach
- Strong communication and organizational skills
About the Company:
A well-known retailer with locations spanning the globe, this company employs a fresh, innovative approach towards the design and distribution of products. Rated highly among staff and customers alike, they stand poised for further success and remain an excellent brand to join.
リテール, グローバルカンパニー, 人事スタッフ, 採用担当, 労務担当