給与 ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Haruka Takashima
An international speciality chemicals manufacturer is searching for a skilled HR professional with knowledge of L&D to join them as the L&D/Recruiting Specialist. In this position, you will support the hiring and development needs of staff within a major global company.
- Create training programs/workshops based on business partner’s needs and facilitate programs; localize global/regional training programs and roll them out locally
- Support the department manager to identify the hiring needs and create job descriptions based on the business partner’s needs and search candidates by utilizing hiring tools effectively/efficiently
- Participate in the development, implementation and monitoring of programs pertaining to L&D or recruiting areas
- Monitor records and reports for irregularities on an on-going basis; collect and organize data for analysis
- Provide information and advice to managers and members of the HR community as necessary; participate in group presentations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in human resources
- 4-5 years’ experience in a related field
- Good knowledge of concepts and practices in the areas of L&D and recruiting basic knowledge of business organization and cross-functional relationships
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in both verbal and written Japanese and English
About the Company:
A global specialty chemicals organization, this company produces a number of specialised products from dozens of manufacturing facilities across the world. Employing thousands of specialists worldwide, this award winning organization continues to be a leader in its field.
化学物質, リクルート, 採用, 人事, トレーニング