給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Michael Thompson
掲載日 2019/04/142019-04-14 2019-06-13 consultancy Tokyo JP JPY 6000000 9000000 9000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
An international management business is seeking a talented HR professional highly knowledgeable in HR rewards and compensation & benefits. As a Total Rewards Specialist, you will oversee the entire HR operations as well as design, plan, and oversee compensation, benefits, and HR operations responsibilities.
- Plan rewards program and HR life events for employees
- Monitor market and competitor HR activities
- Manage compensation plans and structure such as base pay, bonus, various allowances, etc.
- Plan and manage benefits structure such as pension, insurances, etc.
- Handle HR related operations responsibilities – e.g., joiner, leaver, leave of absence, short-term employment, certificates, various HR reports/systems, etc.
- 4+ years of experience in a general human resources, labour management, or compensation and benefit role
- Excellent communication skills in native Japanese; JLPT Level 1 is preferred
- Fluency in spoken and written English; TOEIC score of 700+
- Experience collaborating closely with management or executive level is required
About the Company:
A global management and outsourcing company headquartered overseas with an expansive global reach, helping clients improve their performance for decades. Buoyed by their extensive know-how and comprehensive capabilities across multiple industries, they continue to remain the go-to firm for clients who seek quality and excellence in marketing, retail analytics, and more.
人事、採用、人事ビジネスパートナー、人材開発、福利厚生、給与、人事コンサルタント、リクルーター、リソース、コンサルティング、労務、CSR、経営、総務, HRBP, L&D