給与福利厚生マネージャー/ C&B Manager
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥12,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Natsu Ikegaya
掲載日 2018/12/21 2018-12-212019-02-19 utilities Tokyo JP JPY 8000000 12000000 12000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An international energy company is seeking a C&B Manager to revamp the remuneration and incentive schemes for the Japan office. In this role, you will lead the processes of implementing the best practices for the company’s compensations and benefits plans.
About the Company:
This European infrastructure company has been a global leader in industrial gas supply for more than 100 years in more than 80 countries across the world.
人事, 労務, 給与, 給料, 福利厚生, エネルギー, インフラ
- Analyze and build HR data and lead the HR Analytics app/ Microsoft
- Design and develop different schemes of the variable remuneration (incentive schemes, bonus schemes)
- Prepare the compensation and benefits budget, including the regular monitoring, reporting and adjusting of the budget
- Coordinate C&B processes such as salary planning, bonus planning, new benefits introduction, etc.
- Identify and implement benefits to increase the quality of life for employees, by working with C&B consultancy firms and researching benefits issues
- 7+ years’ HR experience, with 5+ years in compensation and benefits in multinational environments, ideally healthcare business or industry
- Understanding of local laws and regulations regarding compensation and benefits
- Experience in the management of compensation benchmarking and job evaluation
- Proficiency in Excel, Access, HR systems and other statistical tools
- Bachelor’s degree
- Native level Japanese, business level fluency in English