シニアペイロールスペシャリスト/ Senior Payroll Specialist
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Keisuke Ohtaka
掲載日 2018/10/053-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A globally respected sporting goods and apparel brand is looking for a new Senior Payroll Specialist. The individual in this role will support the company’s HR vision of promoting employee relations, talent development, and retention by performing payroll functions for the company. This is a great chance to advance your career with an iconic organization.
- Manage all payroll functions in the country and optimize the efficiency of the payroll process
- Manage payroll vendors and carry out performance reviews
- Perform risk management, ensuring all activities are in compliance with laws and regulations
- Conduct monitoring of payroll performance metrics and statutory reporting
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of experience in HR including 5+ years of Japanese payroll processing experience
- Proficiency in Japanese and English (TOEIC 750+)
About the Company:
An international apparel and sporting goods company that designs attractive, functional sportswear favoured by consumers all over the world. Headquartered in the United States, this brand is an easily recognizable global icon.
ペイロール、給与計算, ペイメントオフィサー, 人事, コンプライアンス, スポーツ用品