給与 ¥11500000 - ¥12000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Shunsuke Takamatsu
A Compensation & Benefits Manager role has just opened up at a global healthcare company. Seeking a strong candidate with prior experience in a similar role to support multiple divisions and collaborate closely with the Compensation Solutions team to provide high quality C&B services.
- Assist the country C&B lead in developing and implementing C&B plans to ensure value proposition remains fair, competitive, and aligned with country business plans and local market trends
- Act as a recognized thought leader advising HR and line managers from multiple divisions
- Review salary ranges, country merit budget proposals, insights, etc.
- Calculate non-standard severance packages when/if required and provide C&B related support to restructuring efforts
- Work closely with HR operations to coordinate the administration of country C&B programs, including but not limited to vendor selection, enrollment of eligible associates, etc.
- A bachelor's degree
- English language proficiency is essential
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in C&B
- Familiarity with complex, matrix environments
- Advanced analytical and numeracy skills; strong communication and presentation skills also required
About the Company:
This leading pharmaceutical company succeeds in providing solutions to meet the ever-changing needs of patients worldwide. They are at the forefront of innovation and technology and remain committed to making a positive impact. A great company to join if you want to work alongside talented people and build a successful career.
人事スタッフ, 製薬業界, 英語, ヒューマンリソース