給与 ¥10000000 - ¥12000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Shunsuke Takamatsu
A world-leading pharmaceutical company is looking for an English speaking HR professional to join the team as Compensation Manager. The analytical candidate will attract, reward, and engage employees, ensuring rewards are aligned with business objectives. This is a great chance to step into a leadership role and apply your administrative management expertise in a global environment.
- Implement strategies to ensure compensation is closely aligned with individual and/or team performance
- Research market trends and apply those findings to ensure compensation programs address the company’s ability to attract, retain, and engage employees
- Review and revise compensation packages for specific employee populations that strengthen pay for performance
- Manage the annual salary increase review
- Manage incentive plans; ensure the implementation, administration, and communication of core compensation programs
- A bachelor’s degree, with 10 years’ HR experience including at least 4-6 years in a C&B function
- Exceptional analytical, diagnostic problem-solving, planning, and influencing skills
- Business English fluency
- A proven track record in the institutionalization of compensation practices
- SAP experience is a plus
About the Company:
A chemical and pharmaceutical firm that has continued to evolve and take on new challenges, with 40,000 employees worldwide and a diverse product range. This company would like to meet with candidates who have a positive attitude and strong team work spirit. In return they provide a supportive environment where you will work alongside other dedicated, talented professionals.
人事マネージャー, ペイロール, 給与計算, エンプロイーリレーションズ, 製薬業界, 報酬･福利厚生担当マネージャー