人事マネージャー/ HR Manager
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Jasper Keng
掲載日 2019/06/182019-06-18 2019-08-17 utilities Niigata JP JPY 6000000 8000000 8000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A widely respected company working in the energy industry is in need of an HR Manager. The selected applicant will act as an expert on HR operations and provide managers and employees with advice and support.
- Provide consul to managers and employees on HR processes (employee engagement, HR policy training, recruitment, etc.)
- Answer inquires on HR matters
- Assess data to fulfil HR strategy
- Manage the company’s key HR operations (compensation planning, compliance)
- Provide HR training for various matters such as performance development, new employee orientation, etc.
- Take part in ad-hoc HR projects as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree or above (human resources major is a plus)
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing HR role
- 2+ years of experience in an HR speciality environment is a plus
- Professional HR certification is ideal
About the Company:
One of the largest providers of oil and gas energy solutions and services. This company is actively serving local and global energy needs in over 100 countries.
人事, 労務, 給与, 給料, 福利厚生, 人材開発, トレーニング, 研修, 総務, 採用, 人材紹介, リクルート, リクルートメント, リクルーティング, リクルーター