人事主任/ Head of HR
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Ayateru Maeda
掲載日 2019/04/182019-04-18 2019-06-17 medical-and-nursing 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
An American healthcare and diagnostics organisation is looking to fill a Head of HR position. In this position, you will be responsible for the success of HR services in the company’s regional operations.
- Work with senior executives on strategic workforce planning, learning and development, etc.
- Assist the regional sales, service, and support teams with reaching talent and business goals
- Optimise various talent acquisition and management strategies
- Conduct talent development activities that optimise staff skills and capabilities
- Present identified issues and solution to upper management and employees
- Maintain strong working relationships with employees
- Bachelor’s degree or above, or HR related certification
- 15+ years of experience in HR with a strong generalist background working in a sales, service, or sales support business structure
- Knowledge of regional employment laws
- Expertise in employee relations, workforce planning, talent management and retention, compensation and benefits, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (knowledge of Oracle is a plus)
- Experience in the life science industry is a plus
About the Company:
Headquartered in the United States, this global healthcare and diagnostics company has over 5,000 employees across locations in the Americas, Europe, and the APAC region. Now with over decades of experience in the healthcare industry, the company continues to expand in both scope and reputation.
人事, 労務, 給与, 給料, 福利厚生, 人材開発, トレーニング, 研修, 総務, 採用, 人材紹介, リクルート, リクルートメント, リクルーティング, リクルーター