人事マネージャー/ HR Manager
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Jacky Chong
掲載日 2018/11/29 2018-11-29travel-and-tourism 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A European travel company is searching for an HR Manager. This position will be responsible for recruitment, employee relations, compensation and benefits, training and development, etc. This is a great chance to advance your career with a global company.
- Lead effective recruitment activities while working with management, other teams, firms, etc.
- Monitor morale levels and address employee conflicts while aiming to minimize labour issues
- Cooperate with the compensation and benefits team to ensure proper implementation of policies, monitor the review process, and maintain employee data
- Identify training and development needs, deliver training programs, and oversee performance review processes
- Take on ad-hoc HR projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 6+ years experience as an HR generalist
- Detailed knowledge of local labour law and regulations
- Understanding of Korean labour law is a plus
- Excellent proficiency in spoken and written Japanese and English
About the Company:
Rated highly by employees, this European-based travel group operates a cruise ship fleet with over 200 cruise destinations and a multinational workforce. With its rich history and sterling reputation, the company remains a leading global presence in the world of travel companies.
人事, 労務, 給与, 給料, 福利厚生, 人材開発, トレーニング, 研修, 総務, 採用, 人材紹介, リクルート, リクルートメント, リクルーティング, リクルーター