人事オペレーションズマネージャー/ HR Operations Manager
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Keisuke Ohtaka
掲載日 2018/10/05 2018-10-052018-12-04 fashion 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
An internationally respected sporting goods and apparel company is looking for an HR Operations Manager. This individual will serve as the leader of HR operations for Japan. This is a great way to advance your career with an iconic company.
- Serve as the point of contact for HR personnel in the country to support the integration of HR programs
- Continually serve the employees via escalation management, issue resolution, HR projects, events etc.
- Work with different HR teams across various time zones, occasionally traveling to overseas locations
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of Japanese HR operations, payroll, and benefits processes and regulations
- Manage HR priorities in the region to ensure the timely completion of projects
- Provide quality service to customers and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of customer service or HR experience
- Fluent level Japanese and English (TOEIC 800+)
About the Company:
An international apparel and sporting goods company that designs attractive, functional sportswear favoured by consumers all over the world. Headquartered in the United States, this brand is an easily recognizable global icon.
人事, 労務, 給与, 給料, 福利厚生, 人材開発, トレーニング, 研修, 総務, 採用, 人材紹介, リクルート, リクルートメント, リクルーティング, リクルーター