APAC人事ディレクター/ APAC HR Director
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Monica Takahashi
掲載日 2018/10/033-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A successful media services provider is looking for a new APAC HR Director. The individual in this role will be responsible for heading HR activities in the APAC region. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a global company.
- Lead the implementation of HR strategies in the APAC region in order to build a strong company reputation and attract top talent from diverse roles and countries
- Ensure that HR operations are in alignment with business needs
- Oversee a variety of HR activities including talent management, recruitment, performance management, risk mitigation, and employee retention initiatives
- Ensure that all HR activities comply with local laws, regulations, and company policies
- Conduct support and training for local HR within the APAC region in order to promote a positive work environment
- 8+ years of experience in human resources
- 5+ years of work experience in multi-national companies
- Understanding of HR disciplines such as talent management, compensation and benefits, recruitment, etc.
- Experience in HR consulting
- Fluent English is required; fluency in Chinese, Korean or Japanese is a plus
About the Company:
The company is a media services company which also develops innovative products very useful for video production. Its high quality services and products have allowed it to operate all over the world, contributing to countless hours of media production.
人事, 労務, 給与, 給料, 福利厚生, 人材開発, トレーニング, 研修, 総務, 採用, 人材紹介, リクルート, リクルートメント, リクルーティング