人事マネージャー/ HR Manager
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Zach Takano
掲載日 2018/09/21 2018-09-212018-11-20 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
An American chemicals company is searching for a new HR manager. The individual in this role will ensure that HR management is optimized to meet business objectives. The successful candidate will continuously strive to improve organizational capability at the company.
- Develop and oversee HR activities such as recruitment, staffing, compliance, policy development, documentation, employee relations, compensation & benefits administration, training programs, etc.
- Cooperate with global and regional HR partners for the rollout of HR programs
- Stay up to date on regional market practices, use insights to advise management, and encourage knowledge sharing with other HR teams in the region
- Coordinate local expatriate administration
- Cooperate with line leaders and the country HR team in the development and implementation of HR strategies, policies and processes to support business goals
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Microsoft office proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Proficiency in HRIS, SAP-HCM, SuccessFactors and similar software
- Proficiency in Japanese and English
About the Company:
Based in the United States, this company is a leading global provider of specialty chemicals for a variety of markets. With annual revenue in the billions and a global workforce in the thousands, the company is an established leader in the chemical industry.
人事, 労務, 給与, 給料, 福利厚生, 人材開発, トレーニング, 研修, 総務, 採用, 人材紹介, リクルート, リクルートメント, リクルーティング, リクルーター