給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Yuki Tanabe
Outstanding opportunity for an HR professional to join a global apparel brand as HR Manager (Operations & Planning). This position offers you the chance to elevate your career in human resources and use your complete skill set in an exciting environment. Primary duties involve updating job grades and appraisal systems, handling labour issues, and monitoring personnel costs across the company.
- Maintain and update job grades, rewards, and appraisal systems in line with company policy
- Develop employment policies and benefit programs
- Define and correct salary levels taking into account the market and internal equity
- Maintain employee data and develop operational rules
- Handle labour issues; provide support and information to employees regarding work attendance, social insurance, etc.
- A university degree or equivalent
- 5+ years’ work experience in C&B including experience in payroll management or administration
- Understanding of local labour laws
- Expertise in implementing or adapting HR policies and processes into the organization
- Retail industry experience preferred
- Strong proficiency in Excel
About the Company:
A global denim pioneer and popular fashion brand, this company is known for its creativity and unique approach to luxury casual wear. Since its establishment several decades ago, the company has expanded both its portfolio of offerings—including jeans, eyewear, fragrance, and furniture—and global reach. This is an outstanding opportunity to build a career in a rewarding work environment.
労務担当, 人事スタッフ, 報酬･福利厚生担当スタッフ, リテール, ファッション, エンプロイーリレーションズ, ペイロール, 給与計算