給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Haruka Takashima
A multinational manufacturer of speciality materials and products is searching for a deeply experienced HR professional. As the HR Director, you will leverage your knowledge of international and Japanese HR practices to devise and deliver on HR plans and objectives for a major international organization.
- Create HR objectives each year in coordination with corporate HR, business HR and local management; lead the implementation of the HR action plan with the local HR team
- Regularly interact with senior level managers to support and achieve organizational objectives
- Work and collaborate with the local management team (MT) leading MT for HR matters; implement global HR strategies and policies in local entities including DMAIC, i-DMAIC projects
- Work with COE functional managers in accommodating both local and corporate needs
- Plan local HR policy and procedures and implement them effectively through communication with local management and employees
- Make plans for the training and development of HR staff in Japan
- 10+ years’ human resource management experience including performance management, employment and hiring, employee relations, training and development, internal communication, etc.
- Knowledge of HR practices locally and globally and their impact on organizations
- Knowledge of labour related laws in Japan and their future direction to analyse the impact of local organizations
- Leadership skills
- English communication skill sufficient for international communication
About the Company:
An international manufacturer of specialty materials, this company provides products in a range of sectors including life sciences, display technologies and others. With a long and storied history, this company has continued to grow outward and upward through its innovative practices.
製造業, 人事, ライフサイエンス, 人事マネージャー, 人事企画