給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Robert Dingwall
Outstanding opportunity for an experienced HR professional! A global software vendor is recruiting an HR Manager to join its team and perform wide ranging duties including supporting HR initiatives, evaluating policies, and fostering collaborative relationships. The top candidate selected for this role will demonstrate exemplary communication skills and strong business acumen.
- Drive key HR initiatives including performance review programs, annual compensation reviews, and policies and procedures
- Partner with and provide support to local and global leaders on effective organizational design
- Ensure effective communication of local and global initiatives, drawing on the site leadership team for delivery
- Manage the local benefits programs and provide guidance to employees
- Maintain all data accurately on the HR database
- HR Business Partnership experience in a fast-paced environment
- A proven track record in successful recruiting as well as steering and implementing sustainable HR projects
- Project management skills
- Familiarity with HRIS implementation and usage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About the Company:
An IT security business headquartered overseas with a broad global reach offering comprehensive products and services in encryption, email, web, and network security. Since its establishment they have grown to accommodate millions of users in over 150 countries. Candidates who join this firm will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the best talent in the industry.
プロジェクトマネージメント, HRビジネスパートナー, 人事企画, エンプロイーリレーションズ, リクルート, 採用