給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Monica Takahashi
掲載日 2019/07/072019-07-07 2019-09-05 retail Tokyo JP JPY 7000000 8000000 8000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A prominent luxury goods company is searching for an HRBP. The candidate who enters this role will be responsible for a variety of activities including talent acquisition, employee relations, administration, etc.
- Develop a strong relationship with the retail team and stores
- Carry out talent acquisition for the retail position for both full-time and temporary staff
- Advise store managers regarding working regulations and rules.
- Give personal counselling to employees to resolve issues
- Oversee temporary staff contracts
- Plan HR budget for stores
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience as an HR generalist in the retail Industry
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Project leadership experience is a plus
- Experience using both Japanese and English in an office setting
- Native-level Japanese; Business level English
About the Company:
A luxury goods company commanding a number of prestigious brands, this company is represented among the largest and most successful luxury goods retailers in the world. This company has international reach through both retail stores and online services and has over 100,000 employees worldwide.
人事, 労務, 給与, 給料, 福利厚生, 人材開発, トレーニング, 研修, 総務, 採用, 人材紹介, リクルート, リクルートメント, リクルーティング, リクルーター