給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥12,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Ai Fujii
掲載日 2019/05/132019-05-13 2019-07-12 automotive 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A prominent automotive manufacturing company is searching for an HRBP professional. This position will be responsible for support position management, appraisals, disciplinary measures, implementation of HR policies as well as general management activities.
- Oversee the position management and placement process to support effective operations
- Oversee the evaluation process for staff level employees
- Conduct consultation with offices regarding employees with problems such as low performance, mental health, sexual harassment, etc.
- Provide support to relevant offices when policies or HR schemes are implemented or changed
- Manage and motivate assigned staff
- Uphold compliance to company regulations and guidelines
- Experience in line-function and project management
- Experience developing new business while working with subordinates
- Experience with HR related law
- Native level Japanese; basic level English
About the Company:
One of the world’s largest and most storied automotive companies, this organization has a strong brand with a history spanning decades. Renowned for quality, this company’s products continue to have a global presence.
人事, 労務, 給与, 給料, 福利厚生, 人材開発, トレーニング, 研修, 総務, 採用, 人材紹介, リクルート, リクルートメント, リクルーティング, リクルーター