給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Monica Takahashi
掲載日 2019/05/102019-05-12 2019-07-09 fashion 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A prominent fashion company is searching for an HRBP. The candidate who enters this role will be responsible for organisational development, recruitment, and other HR initiatives. This is a great opportunity to advance your career in HR in the exciting fashion industry.
- Plan and set-up organisations in the global company such as the HQ and subsidiaries
- Contribute to overall recruitment through drafting job descriptions, screening, interviewing, and cooperating with global acquisition teams
- Conduct compensation management adhering to local payment schemes or market conditions
- Manage personnel expenses
- Conduct performance management
- 3+ years of HRBP work experience
- Basic understanding of Japanese labour law
- Ability to work in a business-oriented mindset with an HR perspective
- Business level English and Japanese
About the Company:
A leading global fashion brand with many decades of production under its belt. The company now employs thousands of employees and is a widely recognizable icon within its industry.
人事, 労務, 給与, 給料, 福利厚生, 人材開発, トレーニング, 研修, 総務, 採用, 人材紹介, リクルート, リクルートメント, リクルーティング, リクルーター