人事ビジネスパートナー/ HR Business Partner
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Monica Takahashi
掲載日 2019/04/212019-04-21 2019-06-20 consultancy 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A leading professional services firm is searching for a HR Business Partner. Together with corporate Learning & Development, Total Rewards, and Talent Acquisition (TA) teams, you will be responsible for implementing company initiatives, policies and training in the local market. This position reports directly to the Director of Human Resources, APAC.
- Provide expertise in facilitation of employee relations initiatives
- Process monthly payroll
- Manage all employee recruiting efforts including consulting with managers on new requisition levelling, setting staffing strategy, managing direct hiring efforts and/or staffing agency, coordinating interviews and determining offer details
- Coordinate on-boarding of new hires, deliver orientation and coordinate exit interviews and off-board employees
- Deliver appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and employees and manage the annual focal process
- Manage regulatory compliance that includes Work Hour Management, HR Regulatory Reports, Local Policies and Procedures for Privacy Mark Internal/External Audit, etc.
- 5+ years’ experience as an HR Business Partner or an equivalent role
- 5+ years’ experience with coaching at the manager level, focusing on performance management, employee relations and data analytics/reporting
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in HR or equivalent years of field related experience
- Experience partnering with team and clients, including management
- Demonstrated track record of building relationships with leaders and cross-functional partners
About the Company:
This professional services firm has been capturing and delivering consumer behaviour insights to customers for over 40 years. Buoyed by its talented global team of analysts, economists, consultants and more, they have won numerous awards and strive to attract and retain the best talent to further their goals and exceed expectations.
人事, 労務, 給与, 給料, 福利厚生, 人材開発, トレーニング, 研修, 総務, 採用, 人材紹介, コンサルティング