人事マネージャー/ HR Manager
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Keisuke Ohtaka
掲載日 2019/04/132019-04-13 2019-06-12 retail Tokyo JP JPY 13500000 13500000 13500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
An international apparel and sporting goods company is searching for a HR Manager. The candidate who enters this role will advise and coach business leaders in subjects related to HR, including performance development and talent acquisition.
- Understand the high-potential and emerging talent to provide insights on functional depth of talent
- Drive succession planning and resource forecasting
- Partner with the Talent Development team to provide coaching to leadership, enabling them and their teams to continue exceeding performance expectations
- Build and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders based on trust, integrity, performance, credibility, experience and objectivity
- Be up-to-date on business needs and provide diagnostics, briefs, root cause analyses
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years’ experience in an HR or other relevant role.
- Experience as an HRBP for a multinational organization or experience in the retail industry experience preferred
- Business level verbal and written proficiency in both Japanese and English (TOEIC 800+)
About the Company:
An international apparel and sporting goods company that designs attractive, functional sportswear favoured by consumers all over the world. Headquartered in the United States, this brand is an easily recognizable global icon.
人事, 労務, 給与, 給料, 福利厚生, 人材開発, トレーニング, 研修, 総務, 採用, リテール, アパレル, スポーツ用品