給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Ayateru Maeda
掲載日 2019/04/042019-04-04 2019-06-03 manufacturing-and-production Tokyo JP JPY 5000000 10000000 10000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A global chemical manufacturing company is searching for an HRBP. This position will be responsible for ensuring successful execution of HR initiatives, particularly regarding the area of the clean air function.
- Act as the business partner for assigned organisations and to implement HR programs
- Oversee around a few hundred employees throughout Japan
- Address employee related issues
- Communicate with employees and managers in all HR related matters
- Establish strategy for staffing, recruiting, training, etc.
- Uphold compliance to health, safety and environment policies as well as local labour laws and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 10+ years of experience as HRBP for technology or as a generalist in multi-national manufacturing companies
- Good understanding of employment law
- Ability to handle employee issues independently
- Strong understanding of a wide range of different HR disciplines
- Bilingual proficiency in English
About the Company:
An international chemical manufacturer, this organization produces a range of speciality materials which are distributed across the world. With a long and storied history, this company is a major figure in global markets.
人事, 労務, 給与, 給料, 福利厚生, 人材開発, トレーニング, 研修, 総務, 採用, 人材紹介, リクルート, リクルートメント, リクルーティング, リクルーター