給与 Negotiable based on experienceFULL_TIME
担当コンサルタント Jacky Chong
掲載日 2018/10/20 2018-10-202018-12-19 financial-services 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002
The tax advisory firm of a leading global organization is searching for an experienced HR professional for an HR Business Partner position. In this role you will provide talent support and guidance and lead and manage strategic and operational talent initiatives across Japan.
- Collaborate internally to develop plans to execute strategic talent priorities
- Communicate and deploy talent initiatives to supports the area’s talent agenda
- Help create sustained solutions to individual employee challenges
- Efficiently and expertly execute on operational activities
- Respond to complex and urgent talent inquires pertaining to key stakeholder group
- Qualifications in human resources and/or business
- 5+ years’ proven experience as an HR professional/HRBP
- Knowledge of employee relations, performance management, and change management principles
- Business level English proficiency
About the Company:
The international tax advisory firm of one of the largest multinational professional services firms in the world. Operating a vast network of hundreds of thousands of employees, it is a true giant with connections all over the globe.
人事, 労務, 給与, 給料, 福利厚生, 人材開発, 経営, ビジネス