人事オペレーショナルアドバイザー/ HR Operational Advisor
給与 ¥7,000,000 - ¥11,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Zach Takano
掲載日 2018/10/12 2018-10-122018-12-11 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A leading multinational medical device manufacturer is seeking an HR Operational Advisor with a good command of English. The successful candidate will be expected to support the HRBP and play an advisory role to senior management in matters regarding employee relations and workforce planning.
- Advise managers and employees on employee relations and management issues
- Investigate and resolve employee relations-related complaints
- Educate internal personnel and encourage adherence to company policies, laws and regulations
- Assist HRBP in the administration of engagement surveys and analyzing the results for proposing changes based on employee voices
- Work with HRBP and managers to investigate current workforce and necessary capability in near future and define actions to fill the gaps
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years’ experience in HR-related roles
- Business level English
About the Company:
A leading multinational medical device manufacturer, this company has been on the Fortune 500 list. The Japan office is in charge of distribution or products along with manufacturing.
人事, 労務, 福利厚生, 人材開発, トレーニング, 研修, メーカー, 製造業, 医療, メディカル, ヘルスケア, 医療機器